skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Chiho's room
2007年4月24日火曜日
KING ARTHUR
I read "
KING ARTHUR
" yesterday.
This book is short story but interesting!^^
This story is the year 650 in England.
There are a young boy. The boy become a strong, good king.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Books I have read
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2008
(16)
►
1月
(16)
▼
2007
(148)
►
12月
(19)
►
11月
(26)
►
10月
(31)
►
9月
(6)
►
7月
(10)
►
6月
(27)
►
5月
(20)
▼
4月
(8)
KING ARTHUR
4/24 Tue. Third...
4/24 Tue. Second...
4/24 Tue.
4/23 Monday
Movie
I am sleepy....
Writing Class4/11
►
2月
(1)
labels
photos
(34)
books
(25)
typing
(8)
links
(7)
WEI
(4)
juppun ha jubun
(4)
Essay
(3)
WAI
(2)
movie
(2)
presentation
(2)
labels
(1)
Writing class
Get this widget!
Self-introduction
chiho
I am 19 years old. I am KGU student.
詳細プロフィールを表示
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿