skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Chiho's room
2007年6月5日火曜日
Today's dinner
Now, I think today's dinner.
I want to eat vegetables.
What you cooking today's dinner?
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Books I have read
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2008
(16)
►
1月
(16)
▼
2007
(148)
►
12月
(19)
►
11月
(26)
►
10月
(31)
►
9月
(6)
►
7月
(10)
▼
6月
(27)
WEI part 1
Last
Motorcycle
I love..
6/26 Tue
6/20 Wed
June
Movie
"Munching, Crunching, Sniffing, and Snooping"
Last Sunday
Book
"The Long Tunnel"
I like it!!
Today
Last Tuesday (5/29)
Movie
Last
Today's dinner
Book
part-time job
My boyfriend
June
Summer in This Yaer
"Animal Hide and Seek"
"Farm Animals"
Recently..
"Diving Dolphin"
►
5月
(20)
►
4月
(8)
►
2月
(1)
labels
photos
(34)
books
(25)
typing
(8)
links
(7)
WEI
(4)
juppun ha jubun
(4)
Essay
(3)
WAI
(2)
movie
(2)
presentation
(2)
labels
(1)
Writing class
Get this widget!
Self-introduction
chiho
I am 19 years old. I am KGU student.
詳細プロフィールを表示
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿