skip to main | skip to sidebar

Chiho's room

2007年10月24日水曜日

WAI 1


















































































WAI 2-01: The First Month
Months
Aug
Sept
Oct
Nov
Dec
Jan
Feb
Totals
Multiplier
Adj. Value
Book reviews 01







Blog posts 06







Words 0419







Posts w. pics 00







Posts w. links 01







投稿者 chiho 時刻: 11:18
ラベル: WAI

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

次の投稿 前の投稿 ホーム
登録: コメントの投稿 (Atom)

Books I have read

ブログ アーカイブ

  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  1月 (16)
  • ▼  2007 (148)
    • ►  12月 (19)
    • ►  11月 (26)
    • ▼  10月 (31)
      • WAI 1
      • I did homework last Sunday. I watched famous TV pr...
      • TYPING 5 KUMAMOTO
      • "APOLLO13"
      • Last Saturday
      • I like...
      • Last Friday
      • My habit
      • Last week
      • Typing 4:Kumamoto (1)
      • Today
      • "Lover"
      • Canker sore
      • This weekend
      • Autumn
      • "ANNE of green gables"
      • Today
      • "Takumasai"
      • The God of entertaiment
      • Practice of Typing
      • Today
      • "The LOVE of a KING"
      • Yesterday
      • Last weekend
      • Memory of this summer vacation
      • October 4th
      • Last week
      • Typing 2 Food and drink
      • Summer Vacation
      • October 1st
      • Sunday
    • ►  9月 (6)
    • ►  7月 (10)
    • ►  6月 (27)
    • ►  5月 (20)
    • ►  4月 (8)
    • ►  2月 (1)

labels

  • photos (34)
  • books (25)
  • typing (8)
  • links (7)
  • WEI (4)
  • juppun ha jubun (4)
  • Essay (3)
  • WAI (2)
  • movie (2)
  • presentation (2)
  • labels (1)

Writing class

Get this widget!

Self-introduction

chiho
I am 19 years old. I am KGU student.
詳細プロフィールを表示