skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Chiho's room
2007年11月6日火曜日
"The last of the mohicans"
This is little difficult story to me. But it is interesting. I like this book.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Books I have read
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2008
(16)
►
1月
(16)
▼
2007
(148)
►
12月
(19)
▼
11月
(26)
HAPPY FRIDAY!
TYPING 9
"The Flintstones in viva rock begas"
In Takachiho
Sports day!
Part-time job
Today
link
"The wind in the willows"
I am tired...
"Homeless junior high school student"
TYPING 7
"BABE pig in the city"
Lately...
Yesterday
chiho's room
Typing
"Five famous fairy tales"
"The last of the mohicans"
My mother
My family
Yestarday
My boyfriend
Today
Tourist attraction in Kumamoto
Takumasai
►
10月
(31)
►
9月
(6)
►
7月
(10)
►
6月
(27)
►
5月
(20)
►
4月
(8)
►
2月
(1)
labels
photos
(34)
books
(25)
typing
(8)
links
(7)
WEI
(4)
juppun ha jubun
(4)
Essay
(3)
WAI
(2)
movie
(2)
presentation
(2)
labels
(1)
Writing class
Get this widget!
Self-introduction
chiho
I am 19 years old. I am KGU student.
詳細プロフィールを表示
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿